You don’t need to risk having your holiday ruined due to unforeseen circumstances when you could get Budget’s Caravan Insurance in a matter of minutes!
We’ve developed this product specifically to cover your caravan from a host of risks, and it even allows you to specify the loose contents that you put into it to make your journey more enjoyable.
Caravan Insurance includes:
- comprehensive cover for theft or damage
- towing to and storage at the closest repairer so long as you call the approved towline
- a maximum of R50 000 cover for death and injury
- cover for damage you caused to other parties' property
We also suggest that you take advantage of our Loose Contents of Caravan policy, which you can add to your Caravan Insurance policy. Whilst the standard fittings of your caravan are covered with our Caravan Insurance policy, it is best to take out this policy so that all the items you have taken with you, like your bedding, appliances and crockery, are covered.
It’s easy to buy! All you need to do is specify your caravan’s loose contents when you apply for a caravan insurance quote.
Loose Contents of Caravan cover includes:
- theft of your personal possessions
- theft of your family’s personal possessions
- loss or damage to your personal possessions
- loss or damage to your family’s personal possessions
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for more information.