Our buildings are what protect us as well as our home contents from disastrous elements, so it just makes sense to look after them! A Budget Insurance Buildings insurance policy protects you against unforeseen loss or damage to your home, garages, outbuildings, swimming pool, walls, gates, fences and other fixtures and fittings to your building.
Buildings Insurance includes:
- loss or damage caused by fire, lightning, explosion, earthquakes, the bursting or overflowing of geysers, equipment or pipes and storm or flood
- damage caused by animals, vehicles and falling trees
- malicious or intentional damage
- break-in or theft
- rent you lose, if your tenant has to vacate the buildings as a result of damage by (to) anything covered by the policy*
- the option to increase your Homeowner Liability Cover to R5 Million, R10 Million, or R20 Million
- automatically included Assist Benefits
*These benefits are limited.
Terms and conditions apply. Click here for more information.