Our buildings are what protect us as well as our home contents from disastrous elements, so it just makes sense to look after them! A Budget Insurance Buildings Insurance policy ensures that you can avoid paying out of your own pocket for environmental and accidental damage that might happen.
With this cover you can claim for damages to the physical structures of your home and outbuildings.
Buildings Insurance includes:
- loss or damage caused by fire, lightning, explosion, earthquakes, the bursting or overflowing of geysers, equipment or pipes and storm or flood
- damage caused by animals, vehicles and falling trees
- malicious or intentional damage
- break-in or theft
- rent you lose, if your tenant has to vacate the buildings as a result of damage by (to) anything covered by the policy
- the option to increase your Homeowner Liability Cover (that includes Public and Domestic Liability) to R5million, R10million, or R20million
- automatically included Assist Benefits
Click here for more information.