Home contents insurance@Model.headingtag)>
We know just how important your home is to you. Not only is it where you rest your head at night, it’s also where you keep almost everything that you own. Replacing these all these items can add up to a hefty sum of money and are vulnerable to the risk of theft, damage, and loss. It just makes sense to insure your valuables properly, so that you don’t have to face handling the replacement or repair costs by yourself. But more than just great cover you’ll get a host of benefits included in your policy when you insure with Budget.
Home Contents Insurance includes:
- cover for loss or damage to household goods and personal possessions
- cover for loss or damage caused by fire, lightning, power surge, explosion, malicious damage, storms, bursting or over-flowing of geysers, equipment or pipes, break-in and theft
- cover for food that deteriorates because of a power failure or if your freezer breaks down
- cover for stolen washing and/or garden furniture
- cover in the event of you and/or your spouses’ death if caused by fire or break in at your home
- cover for your domestic employees' or guests’ belongings (only if there is proof of damage caused by a break-in)
- liability as a householder
- tenants liability as a householder
- liability to domestic employees, if he/she is injured, or dies at your home while working
- the option to increase your Householders Liability Cover (that includes Public, Tenants, and Domestic Liability) to R5million, R10million, or R20million
- automatically included Assist Benefits
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for more information.