Motor & All Risk Cover
This option will keep your business vehicle as well as the business tools and equipment you carry with you covered.
Motor & Goods in Transit Cover
This option will keep your business vehicle and the delivery items you transport covered.
Motor Only Cover
This option will only cover your car. You can also choose the extent to which your business vehicle is covered. Just take a look below and find the option that best suits your needs.
This is the whole package. With comprehensive car insurance you can claim for the theft of your car, for any accidental damages and even for damages that you may accidentally cause another party’s property.
Third Party, Fire and Theft
Third Party, Fire and Theft cover allows you to claim for the theft of your car, as well as for certain specified damage to your car. You can also claim for damage that you accidentally cause to another parties' property; however it doesn’t cover any accidental damage to your car.
Third Party Only
Third Party Only is best suited for cars that are paid in full and have a low value. With this option you will be able to claim for the damage you caused to another parties' property. While it is the most cost-effective cover, it is important to remember that you won’t be covered for the theft of your car and for any damages to your car.
Business vehicle insurance includes:
- roadside assist
- windscreen cover
- towing and storage – we’ll tow your car to the closest repairer, if you use our towline
- medical costs – up to R5 000 cover towards medical cost of any person injured in an accident
- wreckage removal – removal of vehicle to prevent or reduce environmental damage
- claims preparation costs – up to R50 000 to cover the cost incurred to prepare and present a claim
Choose to add these options to your policy:
- car hire – we will provide you a light delivery vehicle of up to 1.3 tons
- non-standard accessories cover
- sound system cover
- canopy cover