Budget Cash Back Bonus@Model.headingtag)>
What is the Budget Cash Back Bonus?
- This is a unique offering, which you can add to your Budget policy that will financially reward you for your good claims record.
- You'll start getting cash back after only 2 consecutive claim-free years.
How does the Cash Back Bonus work?
- After 2 consecutive claim-free years, you'll receive 15% of the 2 years' premiums back in cash.
- If you remain claim-free the next 2 years, you'll receive 10% back of those 2 years' premium.
- You'll receive 10% of your premiums back of every consecutive claim-free year thereafter.
- If you do submit a claim, your Cash Back Bonus will reset.
Claims that will not affect your Cash Back Bonus
- Vehicle, if fitted with an approved tracking system
- Money from client's home
- Documents, coins or stamps
Stolen or damaged:
- Garden furniture
- Property of guests
- Belongings of guests & domestic workers
- Belongings on a moving truck
Expenses due to:
- Veterinary emergencies
- Medical emergencies
- Fraudulent use of bank cards
- Hole-in-one/Bowling full-house celebration round
Repairs to chipped windscreen
Fire-brigade charges, after a fire at the Insured home (Home Contents & Buildings Policies)
Rent to live elsewhere (Home Contents & Buildings Policies)
The Cash Back Bonus will only be active, if:
- Your insurance policy remains active and all premiums are paid
- Your cover stays uninterrupted for the designated period before you're paid out
- You don't submit any claims that will affect your Cash Back Bonus (claims other than the list above) during this period