Dread Disease Insurance by 1Life@Model.headingtag)>
It doesn’t matter how far we’ve advanced in medical technology, you cannot control ailments. By taking out Dread Disease Insurance through Budget you’ll ensure that you and your family are financially provided for should you be diagnosed with an illness, whether it is blindness or organ failure that leaves you unable to continue to provide financially for your loved ones.
Dread Disease Insurance includes:
- a percentage of your cover, from R50 000 to R4million, will be paid out, if you suffer from a dread disease (such as cancer) a major surgery (such as a heart transplant) or organ failure
- covers you for your whole life
- includes a Guaranteed Assurability option, which means that you can increase your cover amount if your lifestyle changes
- automatically includes Expo-Sure, a confidential HIV testing and treatment programme for accidental exposure to HIV
- no medical exam will be required, only an HIV test
It’s important to note that even if the full dread disease insurance sum is paid out, it won’t affect your other cover amounts for pure life and disablement insurance.
Term and conditions apply.
Long term policies underwritten by 1Life, FSP: 24769