1. The promoters of the competition are Budget Insurance Company Limited (Registration number:1998/004804/06), an authorised non-life insurer and financial services provider (FSP: 18178), whose registered office is at Auto & General Park, 1 Telesure Lane, Riverglen, Dainfern, 2191.
2. Budget Insurance will be giving X1 R1 000 Checkers Voucher to one customer who completes the e-hailing survey shared via email or email between 2021 October and 3 November 2021 .
WHO MAY ENTER THE COMPETITION
3. The competition is open to existing Budget Insurance customers who receive the email or SMS communication with a link to the Budget Insurance survey.
WHO MAY NOT ENTER THE CAMPAIGN
4. The campaign is not open to:
HOW TO QUALIFY FOR THE DRAW
5. To get an entry into the draw customers must:
a. Access the Budget Insurance survey using the link in the email or SMS.
b. Complete the survey before 2 November 2021.
c. Fill in the form (Name, surname and email address will be required) at the end of the survey.
HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU ENTER?
6. Each participant may only enter the competition once.
PRIZES AND THE DRAWS
7. customer will be randomly selected from the list of qualifying entries.
8. The winner will receive a R1 000 Checkers voucher.
9. The winner will be notified within 10 days of the draw via email or SMS.
10. The voucher code will be sent via email/SMS to the winner.
REQUIREMENTS YOU MUST MEET TO USE THE PRIZE
11. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
12. You must possess whatever documents and permissions that may be required in order to accept and use a prize, which documents and permissions is your responsibility to obtain at your own cost, and which documents and permissions must remain valid in such minimum form and for such minimum period after the prize date as may be required by the relevant authorities.
13. Budget Insurance may require you to provide us with such additional information and documentation as we may reasonably require in order to process, confirm and facilitate your acceptance and/or use of a prize. If you refuse to provide us with the requested information or documentation, you will forfeit the prize.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE WINNER CANNOT BE CONTACTED OR IS NOT ABLE TO TAKE UP THE PRIZE
14. The promoter will attempt to contact the winner within 10 working days with the contact details provided. Should the promoter fail to reach the winner within this time, the winner will forfeit the prize and the promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner under the same conditions stated above.
15. Budget Insurance will not be held liable should the winner not be reachable (during the period specified above) as a result of technical or connectivity issues experience by the winner.
GROUNDS FOR DISQUALIFICATION
16. You may not win a prize if it is unlawful for Budget Insurance to supply such a prize to you. If you do win such a prize, you will forfeit it.
17. If you fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions, then without prejudice to any other remedy which Budget Insurance may have, you will be automatically disqualified and you will forfeit the prize/s (in the event that you have already won a prize).
18. Your entry into the competition and/or your acceptance of a prize (in the event that you win a prize) constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions.
19. If you use a mobile phone for entry into the competition, the telephone calls / text messages/ data usage will be charged at the prevailing rates, which may vary from time to time. "Free" minutes under a cell-phone contract do not apply.
20. It is your responsibility to ensure that your entry is received by Budget Insurance prior to the closure of the competition. Any entries which are not received by us prior to the closure of the competition will not be eligible to participate, regardless of the reason for the late entry. We and our affiliates are not responsible for any entries which are not received by us, whether timeously or at all, regardless of the cause thereof. Without limitation, we and our affiliates are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failure or malfunction, traffic congestion (whether physical, or on the Internet, telephone lines or at any service provider, web site or other device or medium), or any combination thereof, or any other technical or other problems.
21. Budget Insurance and our affiliates are not responsible for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer, mobile telephone or other device used by you to enter into, or obtain any materials related to, the competition.
22. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to Budget Insurance is accurate, complete and up to date. Should any of the data provided by yourself in connection with this competition prove to be invalid, inaccurate, and false or misleading, your entry shall be disregarded and you shall be prohibited from entering any further Budget Insurance Insurance competitions for a set period to be determined by Budget Insurance.
22. Budget Insurance does not make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly or implicitly, as to a prize, and in particular, but without limitation, make no representations and give no warranty that:
23. Budget Insurance and our affiliates will not be responsible for any harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of a prize or any changes to a prize that may be made at any time.
24. Prizes are not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for any other item.
25. Budget Insurance may invite you to be present when the prize winners are determined or announced, to participate in any of our marketing activities, to appear in person in the electronic media and/or the print media, and/or to endorse, promote or advertise any of our goods or services, for which no fee, royalty or other compensation will be payable. You may decline such an invitation.
26. Budget Insurance and our third party suppliers, as the case may be, reserve the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which we deem necessary. In the event of such variation, postponement, suspension or cancellation, you agree to waive any rights, interests and expectations that you may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against us, our affiliates and third party suppliers.
27. You agree that your participation in the competition, and your acceptance and/or use of a prize, or any aspect thereof, is at your own risk.
28. Budget Insurance and our affiliates will not be responsible, and disclaim all liability, for any loss, liability, injury, expense or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered by your participation in the competition or the acceptance and/or use by you, or your partner (if applicable), of any prize, or by any action taken by us or any of our affiliates in accordance with the terms and conditions.
29. You, and in the event of your death, your family, dependents, heirs, assignees or any other beneficiaries of your estate, indemnify and hold us and our affiliates harmless against any claim by you, or your partner (if applicable), (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, relating to any injury, loss, liability, expense and/or damage which you may suffer, howsoever arising, in relation to your entry into this competition and/or acceptance and/or use by you of a prize.
30. You acknowledge that the acceptance and use of a prize is subject to the proviso that:
By entering this competition, contestants agree to receive marketing and/or promotional material from Budget Insurance and/or any of their associated or affiliated companies.
31. For purposes hereof, "affiliate" means Budget Insurance’s partners, co promoters and sponsors of this competition, our subsidiaries, our and their subsidiaries and respective holding companies, the subsidiaries of their holding companies, and our and their directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives.
32. These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of contract and dispute resolution in the Republic of South Africa
33. Budget Insurance and the judges' decision on any matter concerning the competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding on you, and no correspondence will be entered into.