Our comprehensive watercraft insurance product has been developed to cover anything from rubber duckies to jet skis to catamarans!
Just remember that the cover only applies if you use the watercraft for social and domestic purposes. If you generate any form of income form the use of the craft, you will not be covered.
Take a look at what you can enjoy when you insure your watercraft, with Budget.
Watercraft Insurance includes:
- comprehensive cover for theft or accidental damage
- salvage charges incurred while preventing further loss or damage to the craft
- finding the craft after it is stranded, collided with something, or sunk
- repatriation: the cost to salvage and to deliver the craft to the nearest South African border post
- cover for medical costs up to R2 000 per incident if the craft is in an accident, sinks, or if anyone is injured
- cover for damage you cause another parties' property
- the option to add water-skier liability to your policy
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for more information.