With trailer insurance, you can claim if your trailer is damaged or stolen. You can also claim for damage you cause to other parties' property. Remember though, you’ll not be covered if you use your trailer to generate any form of income. Also while the trailer itself is covered, the loose content inside will not be covered.
Trailer Insurance includes:
- comprehensive insurance for theft or damage
- towing to and storage at the closest repairer
- cover for damage you caused another parties' property
- cover of up to R300 000 in case of fire or an explosion
- cover of up to R1 000 000 for damage you caused another parties’ property
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for more information.