Budget Insurance will be giving away a Dis-Chem voucher of R100 for every valid quote done via its Facebook campaign. The voucher will be received via SMS within 48-hours of quoting telephonically with a Budget sales agent. The SMS will hold a link to the specifically awarded e-voucher and can be redeemed at any participating Dis-Chem store.
The promotor of the campaign is Budget Insurance Company Limited an authorised financial services provider (FSP:18178), whose registered office is at Auto & General Park, 1 Telesure Lane, Riverglen, Dainfern, 2191.
DURATION OF THE CAMPAIGN
1. The campaign commences on 17 September 2018 and ends on 30 November 2018, both days inclusive. After this date no further entries to the campaign will be permitted.
WHO MAY ENTER THE CAMPAIGN
2. The campaign is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa over the age of 18 years in possession of a valid South African Identity Document.
WHO MAY NOT ENTER THE CAMPAIGN
3. The campaign is not open to-
3.1. directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of Budget and/ or any of their associated or affiliated companies and/ or agencies or any supplier of goods or services in connection with a campaign; and
3.2. the spouse, life partner, business partner or associate, or the natural or adopted parent, child or sibling, of any person specified in the above.
3.3. Budget Insurance policyholders with an active car insurance policy.
You may not participate in the campaign if you have completed a Budget Insurance quote within the last 60 days prior to 10 September.
HOW TO ENTER
4. To enter the campaign, participants are required to do the following-
4.1. request an insurance quote via the Budget Facebook advertisements, that are specific to the voucher campaign; and
4.2. telephonically complete a quote with a call center agent.
Participants are not required to purchase or enter into a policy with Budget Insurance to enter the campaign.
HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU ENTER?
5. Only one voucher will be issued per person. Multiple entries/ quotes from the same person will be disqualified.
6. The vouchers available to participants is a Dis-Chem voucher to the value of R100 (one hundred rand).
7. The voucher is only valid for purchases made at participating Dis-Chem stores.
8. The voucher will only be valid for a period of 6 (six) months from the date of receipt thereof.
9. The voucher can be used with other voucher codes from the campaign for the purchase of items (including those items on promotion).
10. Vouchers are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
REQUIREMENTS YOU MUST MEET TO USE THE VOUCHER
11. Any costs or expenses which you may incur other than in respect of those items specifically included in a voucher are for your own account. Budget will not be responsible for any costs or expenses which you, or your partner (if applicable), incur during and for purposes of your entry into the campaign and your acceptance and/or use of a voucher.
12. You must possess whatever documents and permissions that may be required in order to accept and use a voucher, which documents and permissions is your responsibility to obtain at your own cost, and which documents and permissions must remain valid in such minimum form and for such minimum period after the voucher date as may be required by the relevant authorities.
13. Budget may require you to provide us with such additional information and documentation as we may reasonably require in order to process, confirm and facilitate your acceptance and/or use of a voucher. If you refuse to provide us with the requested information or documentation, you will forfeit the voucher.
DELIVERY/ COLLECTION OF VOUCHER
14. Vouchers will only be issued upon completion of a quote. A SMS containing a voucher code will be sent to the qualifying participant within 48-hours after completion of a quote.
15. To redeem your voucher, simply present it at the till point prior to purchase at a participating Dis-Chem store.
GROUNDS FOR DISQUALIFICATION
16. You may not receive a voucher if it is unlawful for Budget to supply such a voucher to you. If you do qualify for such a voucher, you will forfeit it.
17. If you fail or, if your partner (if applicable) fails, to comply with any of the terms and conditions, then without prejudice to any other remedy which Budget may have, you will be automatically disqualified and you will forfeit the voucher (in the event that you have already received a voucher);
18. Your entry into the campaign and/or your acceptance of a voucher (in the event that you qualify for a voucher) constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and.
19. If you use a mobile phone for entry into the campaign, the telephone calls / text messages/ data usage will be charged at the prevailing rates, which may vary from time to time. "Free" minutes under a cell-phone contract do not apply.
20. It is your responsibility to ensure that your entry is received by Budget prior to the closure of the campaign. Any entries which are not received by us prior to the closure of the campaign will not be eligible to participate, regardless of the reason for the late entry. We and our affiliates are not responsible for any quotes which are not completed, whether timeously or at all, regardless of the cause thereof. Without limitation, we and our affiliates are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failure or malfunction, traffic congestion (whether physical, or on the Internet, telephone lines or at any service provider, web site or other device or medium), or any combination thereof, or any other technical or other problems.
21. Budget and our affiliates are not responsible for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer, mobile telephone or other device used by you to enter into, or obtain any materials related to, the campaign.
22. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to Budget is accurate, complete and up to date. Should any of the data provided by yourself in connection with this campaign prove to be invalid, inaccurate, and false or misleading, your entry shall be disregarded and you shall be prohibited from entering any further Budget campaigns for a set period to be determined by Budget.
23. Budget does not make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly or implicitly, as to a prize, and in particular, but without limitation, make no representations and give no warranty that –
23.1. your entry or participation in the campaign will necessarily result in you qualifying for a voucher;
23.2. a voucher, or any aspect thereof, will meet your, or, if applicable, your partner’s, requirements, preferences, standards or expectations; or
23.3. a voucher, or any aspect thereof, will be satisfactory, punctual, free from defects, safe or reliable.
24. Budget and our affiliates will not be responsible for any harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of a voucher or any changes to a voucher that may be made at any time.
25. Vouchers are not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
26. Budget and our third party suppliers, as the case may be, reserve the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the campaign and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which we deem necessary. In the event of such variation, postponement, suspension or cancellation, you agree to waive any rights, interests and expectations that you may have in terms of this campaign and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against us, our affiliates and third party suppliers.
27. You agree that your participation in the campaign, and your acceptance and/or use of a voucher, or any aspect thereof, is at your own risk.
28. Budget and our affiliates will not be responsible, and disclaim all liability, for any loss, liability, injury, expense or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered by your participation in the campaign or the acceptance and/or use by you, or your partner (if applicable), of any prize, or by any action taken by us or any of our affiliates in accordance with the terms and conditions.
29. You, and in the event of your death, your family, dependants, heirs, assignees or any other beneficiaries of your estate, indemnify and hold us and our affiliates harmless against any claim by you, or your partner (if applicable), (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, relating to any injury, loss, liability, expense and/or damage which you may suffer, howsoever arising, in relation to your entry into this campaign and/or acceptance and/or use by you of a prize.
30. You acknowledge that the acceptance and use of a voucher is subject to the proviso that –
30.1. all of the terms and conditions will apply to both you and your partner (if applicable), and you will ensure that your partner agrees to be bound and complies, and will continue to comply, therewith;
30.2. you will take full responsibility for your partner;
30.3. you indemnify and hold us and our affiliates harmless against any claim by your partner or any third party in the event that your partner suffers any loss or damage pursuant to your partner’s acceptance and/or use of a voucher;
30.4. any minor will be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
31. By entering this campaign, contestants agree to receive marketing and/or promotional material from Budget and/or any of their associated or affiliated companies. No participants of this campaign is in any way obliged to enter into a contract of insurance with Budget and/or a contract with any of their associated or affiliated companies.
32. For purposes hereof, "affiliate" means Budgets’ partners, co promoters and sponsors of this campaign, our subsidiaries, our and their subsidiaries and respective holding companies, the subsidiaries of their holding companies, and our and their directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives.
33. These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of contract and dispute resolution in the Republic of South Africa
34. Budget and the judges' decision on any matter concerning the campaign and/or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding on you, and no correspondence will be entered into.