Budget Insurance Company Limited (“Budget Insurance”) (Registration number:1998/004804/06), is an authorised insurer and financial services provider and insurer, whose registered office is at Auto & General Park, 1 Telesure Lane, Riverglen, Dainfern, 2191.
1. Applications for consideration of the Budget Relief Fund will open on 26 June 2020 and must be submitted to Budget Insurance, in the stipulated format and manner, by no later than 12 July 2020 (“the closing date”).
WHO MAY ENTER
2. Only active Budget Business Insurance policyholders, with an annual turn-over of less than R 15 million (fifteen million rand) per annum will be eligible to apply for the Budget Relief Fund.
3. Only active Budget Business Insurance policies with a commencement date of on or before 26 March 2019 will be considered by Budget Insurance. The Budget Business Insurance policy has to be in good standing as at the time of submitting the Application for the Budget Relief Fund.
4. Budget Business Insurance policy holders must be permanent residents and citizens of South Africa over the age of 18 years in possession of a valid South African Entity Registration Number.
WHO MAY NOT PARTICIPATE
5. Applications for the Budget Relief Fund is not open to-
5.1 directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of Budget Insurance and/ or any of their associated or affiliated companies and/ or agencies or any supplier of goods or services in connection with the Budget Relief Fund; and
5.2 the spouse, life partner, business partner or associate, or the natural or adopted parent, child or sibling, of any person specified in the above.
HOW TO ENTER
6. Complete the Budget Relief Fund Application Form and submit the Application Form, along with any and or all requested supporting documentation, to Budget Insurance [email protected] in the manner as stipulated on the Application Form.
HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU ENTER?
7. Budget Business Insurance Policyholders can only submit one application for the Budget Relief Fund. In the instance where multiple Application Forms are received, only the first Application will be considered.
8. The successful applicants, selected by and in the sole discretion of Budget Insurance, will be awarded with a Budget Relief Fund package to the value of R 100,000.00 (one hundred thousand rand).
REQUIREMENTS YOU MUST MEET TO RECEIVE / USE THE BUDGET RELIEF FUND PACKAGE
9. Any costs or expenses which you may incur other than in respect of those items specifically included are for your own account. Budget Insurance will not be responsible for any costs or expenses which you incur during and for purposes of submitting your application to the Budget Relief Fund.
10. You must possess whatever documents and permissions that may be required in order to accept the Budget Relief Fund package, which documents and permissions is your responsibility to obtain at your own cost, and which documents and permissions must remain valid in such minimum form and for such minimum period as may be required by the relevant authorities.
11. Budget Insurance may require you to provide any such additional information and documentation as we may reasonably require in order to process, confirm and facilitate your acceptance of the Budget Relief Fund package. If you refuse to provide us with the requested information or documentation, you will forfeit the Budget Relief Fund package.
12. In the event that you are selected as a successful applicant, you agree to attend and / or participate in a session with a financial manager selected and appointed by Budget Insurance to assist you in analysing and assessing your appropriate needs.
13. As the Budget Relief Fund Package is provided to assist the policyholder’s business, the policyholder agrees that the financial relief provided will only be used in relation to the policyholder’s business, proof of which will need to be provided to Budget Insurance upon request.
NOTIFICATION OF SUCCESSFUL APPLICATION
14. Budget Insurance will contact the successful applicants in the event that they are selected by Budget Insurance.
15. The successful applicant/s will be notified by means of the contact details provided to Budget Insurance.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT CANNOT BE CONTACTED OR IS NOT ABLE TO PROVIDE ALL REQUIRED INFORMATION TO BUDGET INSURANCE
16. If Budget Insurance is unable to contact the successful applicant within 30 days or if the successful applicant cannot provide Budget Insurance with all reasonably requested information, the successful applicant will forfeit the Budget Relief Fund Package and Budget Insurance reserves the right to select another applicant to benefit from the Budget Relief Fund.
GROUNDS FOR DISQUALIFICATION
17. You may not participate if it is unlawful for Budget Insurance to supply the Budget Relief Fund to you. If you do, and Budget Insurance at any stage becomes aware thereof, you will forfeit the Budget Relief Fund.
18. If you fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions, then without prejudice to any other remedy which Budget Insurance may have, you will be automatically disqualified and you will forfeit the Budget Relief Fund (in the event that you have been selected as a successful applicant by Budget);
19. The Budget Relief Fund Package should in no way be construed as a potential inducement for the business insurance policyholder to continue with or vary their Budget Insurance policy. As such, the provision of the Budget Relief Fund Package to successful applicants (where applicable) is in no way subject to the relevant policy with Budget Insurance remaining in force for a specific duration.
20. Your application to the Budget Relief Fund constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and any person who may directly / indirectly benefit from the Budget Relief Fund.
21. It is your responsibility to ensure that your entry is received by Budget Insurance prior to the closing date. Any applications which are not received by Budget Insurance prior to the closing date will not be eligible to participate, regardless of the reason for the late entry. We and our affiliates are not responsible for any entries which are not received by us, whether timeously or at all, regardless of the cause thereof. Without limitation, we and our affiliates are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failure or malfunction, traffic congestion (whether physical, or on the Internet, telephone lines or at any service provider, web site or other device or medium), or any combination thereof, or any other technical or other problems.
22. Budget Insurance and our affiliates are not responsible for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer, mobile telephone or other device used by you to submit your application, or obtain any materials related to, the Budget Relief Fund.
23. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to Budget Insurance is accurate, complete and up to date. Should any of the data provided by yourself prove to be invalid, inaccurate, and false or misleading, your application shall be disregarded.
24. Budget Insurance does not make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly or implicitly, as to the Budget Relief Fund, and in particular, but without limitation, make no representations and give no warranty that –
24.1 your Application to the Budget Relief Fund will necessarily result in you being selected as a successful applicant by Budget Insurance;
24.2 the Budget Relief Fund, or any aspect thereof, will meet all your requirements, preferences, standards or expectations.
25. Budget Insurance and our affiliates will not be responsible for any harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of the Budget Relief Fund or any changes thereto that may be made at any time.
26. The Budget Relief Fund is not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
27. Budget Insurance may invite you to be present when the successful applicants are determined or announced, to participate in any of our marketing activities, to appear in person in the electronic media and/or the print media, and/or to endorse, promote or advertise any of our goods or services, for which no fee, royalty or other compensation will be payable.
28. Budget Insurance reserve the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the Budget Relief Fund, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which we deem necessary. In the event of such variation, postponement, suspension or cancellation, you agree to waive any rights, interests and expectations that you may have in terms of the application and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against Budget Insurance, our affiliates and third party suppliers.
29. You agree that your Application to the Budget Relief Fund, and your acceptance and/or use thereof, or any aspect thereof, is at your own risk.
30. Budget Insurance and our affiliates will not be responsible, and disclaim all liability, for any loss, liability, injury, expense or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered by your application to the Budget Relief Fund.
31. You, and in the event of your death, your, business, family, dependants, heirs, assignees or any other beneficiaries of your estate, indemnify and hold us and our affiliates harmless against any claim by you, or your partner (if applicable), (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, relating to any injury, loss, liability, expense and/or damage which you may suffer, howsoever arising, in relation to your application to the Budget Relief Fund.
32. You acknowledge that the acceptance and use of the Budget Relief Fund is subject to the proviso that –
32.1 all of the terms and conditions will apply to you, and you will ensure that you will continue to comply therewith;
33. For purposes hereof, "affiliate" means Budget Insurance’s partners, our subsidiaries, our and their subsidiaries and respective holding companies, the subsidiaries of their holding companies, and our and their directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives.
34. These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of contract and dispute resolution in the Republic of South Africa
35. Budget Insurance’ decision on any matter concerning the Budget Relief Fund and/or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding on you, and no correspondence will be entered into.