Times are more uncertain than ever – especially for small businesses. That’s why you can’t afford to take any chances when it comes to legal protection. And why our Business Legal Cover is a must-have. Here’s a look at what it covers:
This provides cover for the legal expenses of labour proceedings, that may arise from a dispute with an employee.
This provides cover for the following legal expenses:
- Instituting legal proceedings in civil matters based on a written and a signed contract entered into between yourself and a third party, where the amount claimed by you is more than R15 000.
- Defending civil proceedings against you in contractual as well as non-contractual (i.e. dereliction of duty or wrongful conduct) disputes where the cause of the dispute originated after the expiry of the three-month waiting period.
In addition to Labour and Civil Cover, you also enjoy the following benefits:
- Legal Advice – get telephonic advice from qualified and experienced legal advisors who will explain the legal implications and requirements of numerous aspects of your business, including dealing with debtors and understanding legislation and regulations.
- Legal Negotiation – this involves negotiation with third parties on your behalf to settle legal and labour disputes.
- Contract Access – this service includes access to numerous standard business contracts as well as assistance in understanding and completing them.
If this sounds like cover your business can’t do without, get in touch with 0861 088 890.