Our buildings are what protects us and our home contents from those disastrous elements, so it just makes sense to look after them! We suggest that you take advantage of Budget’s Buildings Insurance product! This policy ensures that you can avoid paying out of your own pocket for environmental and accidental damage that might happen.
With this cover you can claim for damages to the physical structures of your home and outbuildings.
Buildings Insurance includes:
- loss or damage caused by: fire, lightning, explosion, earthquakes, the bursting or overflowing of geysers, equipment or pipes and storm or flood
- damage caused by animals, vehicles and falling trees
- malicious or intentional damage
- rent you lose if your tenant has to vacate the buildings as a result of damage by (to) anything covered by the policy
- the option to increase your Homeowner Liability Cover (that includes Public and Domestic Liability) to R5million, R10million, or R20million
Additional cover offered with Budget’s Buildings Insurance policy:
Get a quote online